- Pay monthly
- Pay as you go
Data & Minutes
You can video call with your loved ones if you can’t be with them in person at the moment.
You can view your bill by:
You can check your usage by:
- Logging into the Tesco Mobile app
- Calling 4488 to hear what you’ve used this month
- Logging into My Account and clicking ‘View this month’s usage’
You can make a payment by:
- Calling 4488 and selecting ‘Make a payment’ option
- Logging into My Account and clicking ‘Make a one-off payment’
Need help understanding your bill? Take a look at our interactive guide to see what each part of your bill means.
Adding a Rocket Pack and topping-up
The easiest way to top-up someone else’s phone for them is online by selecting the ‘New user’ button and following the instructions.
In our app you can also redeem top-up vouchers that you’ve bought in store.
If you’ve just joined on No-contract SIM or Triple Credit, your first top-up needs to be online
- If you’ve changed address since you last used your card you’ll need to enter the full card details again to update your address
- Also make sure you enter the full card number
Managing your credit
Once you’ve given us your PAC or STAC code from your existing network, we’ll complete your switch to Tesco Mobile within one working day, if you give your PAC or STAC code to us before 6pm Monday to Thursday. Otherwise it may take longer, particularly on bank holidays. The most time you’ll have to wait is 5 days. This is the same for all mobile networks.
To switch to a different network and take your number simply text ‘PAC’ to 65075 for free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
To switch to a different network and get a new number, text ‘STAC’ to 75075 for free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
Find out more about leaving Tesco Mobile