Samsung Galaxy S20
4,000 mAh battery
Discover the Samsung Galaxy S20, featuring a 120Hz display for buttery smooth interactions and a 64-megapixel triple camera for snapping the sharpest photos around. It's even fitted with a huge 4,000mAh battery to keep you powered on and on and on.
Claim 4 months free YouTube Premium - see below
Phone contract length
Monthly phone and usage cost
£34.99on a 36 month phone credit contract
0% APR representative
- Change your tariff down as well as up
- Upgrade whenever you like
- You'll have two contracts - a 36 month phone contract and a 1 month rolling usage contract. Why?
- 3GB data, 5000 minutes & 5000 texts
Claim 4 months free YouTube Premium
Purchase any of the below mobile phones between 30/4/2020 – 05/03/2020 and claim 4 months free YouTube Premium.
Mobile phones eligible for this promotion:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
How to claim 4 months free YouTube Premium:
- Activate your Samsung device
- Open your YouTube app, click on “My Account” then on “Get YouTube Premium” and login to your Google account or visit https://youtube.com/premium/samsung
- Click on “Try it Free”
- Enter payment details
- Click “buy” to start your Free trail
The Smartphone Camera to End All Cameras
With a stunning 64MP Telephoto Camera, 10MP Front Camera and 12MP Wide Camera, Galaxy S20 lets you take pro-level shots in an instant. The S20’s Single Take gives you the power to shoot and view the way you want, and the S20 can also record 8K video and turn it to 33MP stills instantaneously. Making memories will never be the same again.
Picture Perfect Display
Experience the edge-to-edge clarity of a compact and sleek 6.2” Infinity-O Display. Dive into what you watch and see every detail. With 120Hz in front of your eyes, the S20’s display is smooth, crisp and picture-perfect.
The Power to Do More
Galaxy S20’s battery packs in 4000 mAh that’ll keep you going. It cleverly uses power, directing it away from apps you’re not using. If your friend’s out of juice, they can place it back to back with your Galaxy S20 for a lightning-quick boost. And Super Fast Charging means you spend less time tied to your phone charger and more time out and about doing what you love.
- 1. Our prices stay the same throughout your contract
- 2. Collect Clubcard points on every bill
- 3. Use Clubcard vouchers – worth double – to lower your bill
- 4. Get perks for all the family when you add them to your contract
- 5. You’ll get the right deal – our store colleagues aren’t on commission
You can get 5G on Tesco Mobile.
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
Covid-19 update: with immediate effect, DPD will no longer ask customers to sign their handheld units and instead drivers will sign it on customer’s behalf.
Size / Weight
The small print
Requires a 36 month credit agreement at 0% APR and a rolling monthly usage contract, both with Tesco Mobile Limited. Subject to availability and your status. You will need to pay off any outstanding credit agreement charges on your phone if you terminate your usage agreement early. You can change your tariff down as well as up once per month only. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Tesco Mobile Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its credit offering; No. 723698. Registered in England No. 4780736. Registered Office: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 tescomobile.com/terms
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms.