Refurbished iPhone SE 2020
For all customers on non-Clubcard Price deals, each year from 2024, your basic monthly usage price or basic monthly price (depending on your contract type) will rise in line with the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published in January + 3.9%.
If the CPI rate is negative, we'll only apply the 3.9%. The price rise will come into effect on bills dated on or after April of each year, unless otherwise stated.
For all customers on Clubcard Price deals, your basic monthly usage price (for data, minutes and texts within your allowances) will stay frozen for the length of your contract only.Terms and Conditions apply
There’s a whole shelf-full of reasons to grab an Apple refurbished iPhone SE from us:
- You’ll save money – an iPhone SE refurbished costs less than a brand new one
- You’ll get a second-hand iPhone SE 2020 that's been classified as Grade A within the refurbished phones category following an in-depth 36-point check – it’ll be working perfectly, with no visible scratches and all data securely wiped
- You’ll get an extended 24-month warranty and a no-quibble 14-day money-back guarantee – so there’ll be no worries
- You’ll give a second-hand iPhone SE 2020 a new life – whereas otherwise it may have ended up in landfill
- You’ll have the reassurance of knowing that, if replacement parts have been needed, genuine Apple ones have been used – though most of our refurbished iPhones haven’t had any parts replaced
- You’ll get free next day delivery if you order before 4pm Monday-Friday (T&Cs apply) – so there’ll be no waiting around and twiddling your thumbs
- You’ll earn 1 Clubcard point for every £1 you spend on your bill – and then you can use your points to lower your bill
Refurbished iPhone SE 2020 FAQs
What’s a like new phone?
Our refurbished iPhone SE 2020s are like new phones – second-hand phones that’ve been classified as Grade A within the refurbished phones category following an in-depth 36-point check. Our used and and reconditioned iPhone SE 2020s work perfectly, with no visible scratches and all data securely wiped.
Most of our refurbished iPhone SE 2020s haven’t had any parts replaced. If replacement parts have been needed, we’ve made sure to use genuine Apple ones.
Where can I find deals on refurbished iPhone SE 2020s?
Are your refurbished iPhone SE 2020s still good?
They certainly are. Our refurbished iPhone SE 2020s are like new phones, so you know they’re Grade A standard within the refurbished phones category. You’ll get everything you love about the iPhone SE 2020 – but at an even better price.
What do your refurbished iPhone SE 2020s come with?
All our refurbished iPhone SE 2020s are packaged in a recycled box, along with:
- A charging cable (USB-C to Lightning)
- A SIM-eject tool
- A 24-month warranty information leaflet
- An FAQs leaflet
Just as when these phones are bought brand new, they don’t come with a mains plug (power adapter) or headphones (EarPods). Any USB-C mains plug will work with the charging cable, while any standard 3.5mm headphones will work with the phone when connected to a Lightning adapter.
What happens if my refurbished iPhone SE 2020 becomes faulty?
You'll have all the protection you’d expect in terms of 14-day and 30-day returns. And for added peace of mind, you’ll get an extended 24-month warranty. For more info on returning an order, and what to do if your phone becomes faulty, just head here.
What’s covered by the 24-month warranty?What this warranty covers:
Your device is covered against defects in materials and workmanship but excludes wear and tear, for a period of 24 months from the date you purchased your device. This is called the “warranty period”. If there’s a defect or fault with your device during the warranty period, we’ll repair or replace your device (at our discretion). These are the only remedies available under this warranty and you won’t be able to choose whether your device is repaired or replaced. This warranty will only cover the phone with the IMEI that the warranty leaflet was supplied with.
What this warranty doesn’t cover:
This limited warranty is conditional upon proper use of the product. This limited warranty doesn’t cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, improper exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches and dents
- Discoloration of the screen related to normal wear and tear
- Camera spots that can only be seen on a white background
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on the touch screen
- Equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible
- Ordinary wear and tear including but not limited to any deterioration of the battery capacity, including but not limited to the battery percentage indicator being below 80%
- Warning messages within the software related to the battery being below 80%
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment
- Defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by the supplier, including but not limited to the installation of unauthorised software and unauthorised root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source
- Defects or damage to the Face ID or Touch ID
- Warning messages within the software where the phone remains functional within the definitions of this warranty
You won’t be able to claim under this warranty if:
- The serial number on your device has been removed
- We know, or reasonably believe, your device to be stolen
- The iCloud/Find my iPhone lock hasn’t been removed
- The device has had its software updated to a version different to that provided by the manufacturer of the device
A great design
Our refurbished iPhone SE 2020s are available in the most popular iPhone size. They have a sleek design with a stunning 4.7-inch Retina HD display. The home button is a key feature, allowing you to unlock your phone with just your fingerprint.
Better battery life
Binge your favourite shows, play immersive games, and stay connected with the people who matter most. You’ll be able to watch up to 13 hours of videos on one charge. And you’ll have even more time for texting, scrolling and listening to audiobooks.
Stay up to date with the latest technology and features. Explore augmented reality, shoot videos in 4K, and share audio – meaning you and a friend can connect wireless headphones to the same phone.
Wide colour capture
Autofocus with focus pixels
Wide colour capture