Refurbished iPhone 12
For all customers on non-Clubcard Price deals, each year from 2024, your basic monthly usage price or basic monthly price (depending on your contract type) will rise in line with the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rate of inflation published in January + 3.9%.
If the CPI rate is negative, we'll only apply the 3.9%. The price rise will come into effect on bills dated on or after April of each year, unless otherwise stated.
For all customers on Clubcard Price deals, your basic monthly usage price (for data, minutes and texts within your allowances) will stay frozen for the length of your contract only.Terms and Conditions apply
There’s a whole shelf-full of reasons to grab an Apple refurbished iPhone 12 from us:
- You’ll save money – an iPhone 12 refurbished costs less than a brand new on
- You’ll get a second-hand iPhone 12 that's been classified as Grade A within the refurbished phones category following an in-depth 36-point check – it’ll be working perfectly, with no visible scratches and all data securely wiped
- You’ll get an extended 24-month warranty and a no-quibble 14-day money-back guarantee – so there’ll be no worries
- You’ll give a second-hand iPhone 12 a new life – whereas otherwise it may have ended up in landfill
- You’ll have the reassurance of knowing that, if replacement parts have been needed, genuine Apple ones have been used – though most of our refurbished iPhones haven’t had any parts replaced
- You’ll get free next day delivery if you order before 4pm Monday-Friday (T&Cs apply) – so there’ll be no waiting around and twiddling your thumbs
- You’ll earn 1 Clubcard point for every £1 you spend on your bill – and then you can use your points to lower your bill
Refurbished iPhone 12 FAQs
What’s a like new phone?
Our refurbished iPhone 12s are like new phones – second-hand phones that’ve been classified as Grade A within the refurbished phones category following an in-depth 36-point check. Our used and reconditioned iPhone 12 devices work perfectly, with no visible scratches and all data securely wiped.
Most of our refurbished iPhone 12s haven’t had any parts replaced. If replacement parts have been needed, we’ve made sure to use genuine Apple ones.
What’s the cheapest iPhone 12 model?
If you’re after a tasty deal on the iPhone 12 then you’ve come to the right place. Here at Tesco Mobile, when you bag one of our Grade A used iPhone 12s, you’ll get everything you love about the phone – but at an even better price. You can see all our refurbished iPhone 12 deals on this page.
Are your refurbished iPhone 12s good to buy?
What do your refurbished iPhone 12s come with?
All our refurbished iPhone 12s are packaged in a recycled box, along with:
- A charging cable (USB-C to Lightning)
- A SIM-eject tool
- A 24-month warranty information leaflet
- An FAQs leaflet
Just as when these phones are bought brand new, they don’t come with a mains plug (power adapter) or headphones (EarPods). Any USB-C mains plug will work with the charging cable, while any standard 3.5mm headphones will work with the phone when connected to a Lightning adapter.
What happens if my refurbished iPhone 12 becomes faulty?
You'll have all the protection you’d expect in terms of 14-day and 30-day returns. And for added peace of mind, you’ll get an extended 24-month warranty. For more info on returning an order, and what to do if your phone becomes faulty, just head here.
What’s covered by the 24-month warranty?
What this warranty covers:
Your device is covered against defects in materials and workmanship but excludes wear and tear, for a period of 24 months from the date you purchased your device. This is called the “warranty period”. If there’s a defect or fault with your device during the warranty period, we’ll repair or replace your device (at our discretion). These are the only remedies available under this warranty and you won’t be able to choose whether your device is repaired or replaced. This warranty will only cover the phone with the IMEI that the warranty leaflet was supplied with.
What this warranty doesn’t cover:
This limited warranty is conditional upon proper use of the product. This limited warranty doesn’t cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, improper exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches and dents
- Discoloration of the screen related to normal wear and tear
- Camera spots that can only be seen on a white background
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on the touch screen
- Equipment that has the serial number or the enhancement data code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible
- Ordinary wear and tear including but not limited to any deterioration of the battery capacity, including but not limited to the battery percentage indicator being below 80%
- Warning messages within the software related to the battery being below 80%
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment
- Defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by the supplier, including but not limited to the installation of unauthorised software and unauthorised root access, both of which shall void this limited warranty
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source
- Defects or damage to the Face ID or Touch ID
- Warning messages within the software where the phone remains functional within the definitions of this warranty
You won’t be able to claim under this warranty if:
- The serial number on your device has been removed
- We know, or reasonably believe, your device to be stolen
- The iCloud/Find my iPhone lock hasn’t been removed
- The device has had its software updated to a version different to that provided by the manufacturer of the device
With an A14 Bionic chip, 5G capabilities and a 16-core Neural Engine, our refurbished iPhone 12s perform incredibly, without compromising on battery life. Play your favourite games, stream the latest films, and stay connected with better performance and longer times between charging.
From night mode time lapses to 10-bit HDR – your videos and photos can capture more and look sharper. Keep your social media feeds stocked with eye-catching imagery that won’t need any tweaking.
Immerse yourself in your games and films on an amazing 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display – with great contrast and higher resolution than previous releases. These models are more durable too, as their ceramic shield keeps your screen protected when drops and falls happen.
SIM 1: Physical nano-SIM card or eSIM
SIM 2: eSIM (eSIM is not yet available on all networks)
Smart HDR 3
HDR video recording
Cinematic video stabilisation
5x digital zoom in
Smart HDR 3
Advanced red?eye correction
Cinematic video stabilisation
Continuous autofocus video
Wide angle: f/1.6
HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
Wide angle: 12
5x digital zoom in
RTT and TTY support
Siri and Dictation
Type to Siri