Parental controls & content settings
All our phones are set by default to block access 18+ content. If you’re the account holder and you want to access 18+ content you’ll need to confirm your age. You’ll also be able to turn on parent controls to restrict access to content suitable for under 12s.
How to see 18+ content
To change your content settings, you need to confirm your age first. Once confirmed, you can change your content settings at any time in your Account.
Pay monthly customers
Use our online form and we’ll email you when it’s done. It can take up to 24 hours.
Use the online form if you want to update your settings without confirming with a credit card, or if you want to update via a tablet.
To change your settings straight away, login to My Account and follow these steps:
1. In the section ‘My tariff & bundles’, select the first option ‘View my tariff…’
2. Look for ‘Parental Controls and favourite numbers’ and select ‘Update’
3. On the Security Settings page, enter or create your PIN
4. From here you can restrict your content to either under 12s, under 18s or 18+
5. If you haven’t already confirmed that you’re over 18, this is where we’ll ask you to confirm your age with your credit card (Visa or Mastercard, sorry no debit cards).
6. We’ll charge £1 to your credit card, which you’ll get back on your next bill
7. If you have more than one device on your account, you’ll need to choose the settings for each individual device within My Account.
Pay as you go customers
To change your content settings, log in to My Account and then:
1. Select ‘My settings’
2. From here you can restrict your content to either under 12s, under 18s or 18+
3. If you haven’t already confirmed that you’re over 18, this is where we’ll ask you to confirm your age with your credit card
4. We’ll charge £1 to your credit card, which you’ll get back as pay as you go credit.