Help logging in to your account
My Account for pay monthly
You’ll need your username and password to log into My Account. You chose these when you bought your contract and you’ll find your username in your order confirmation email.
Secure login for first-time users
Logging into My Account for the first time is now more secure. We’ve added a two-step authentication process to help keep your account safe.
Here’s how it works:
- If you’re logging in to your online account for the first time, you’ll need to enter a PIN, which we’ll send to you once you’ve entered your username and password
- You’ll need to have your Tesco Mobile phone to hand to receive your login code via text
- Once you’ve got your code, it’ll be valid for 20 minutes and after this you’ll need to request a new one. If you have more than one Tesco Mobile number, we’ll send the login code to the account holder’s number
- If you’ve recently cleared your browser’s cache or cookies, you may need to go through the above steps to login securely
I’ve forgotten my username or password
Can’t log in? Don’t worry – here are some ways we can help you get back into your account:
- We can send your username to your registered email address. Just enter your details here
- You can reset your password. Once you’ve answered some security questions so we can check who you are, we’ll send you an email with a temporary password
- Log in to My Account and in the ‘Current password’ section, enter the temporary password we’ve sent you. Then put your new password in the ‘New password’ section and you’re all set
Logging in to My Account for pay as you go and no-contract SIM
To log into My Account you’ll need to enter your mobile number and security code. You’ll then receive a text to your phone with a PIN to log in.
Need more help?
If you need help logging in, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
You can also manage your account and get in touch with us for help by downloading our app