How do I book a repair?
Find your phone on our device guides and click on the troubleshooter tab. By following the steps on the guide, you might find a way to fix your issue. If not, you can send your phone to us for repair. You can choose how to get your phone to us:
- You can use our WeFix door step repair service.
- We can arrange to collect it from you.
- You can post it to us in a pre-paid jiffy bag (which we’ll send to you).
- You can print your own label and post it to us in your own packaging.
If you're a pay as you go customer, please make sure you send a copy of your proof of purchase with your device so we can check your device is still in warranty.
What is WeFix?
WeFix offers a door step repair service where you can simply select a day and address which is convenient for you and a WeFix van will repair your device within 1 hour.
The Wefix repair service is available for:
- In warranty and out of warranty Samsung devices.
- Out of warranty Apple devices (i.e. more than 12 months old) – WeFix will provide a quote for any repairs needed and you can pay for the repair directly via their website.
No, this service is only available Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If WeFix are unable to repair your device, you won't be charged.
Before you send us your device
- Back up any data where possible, as your device will be reset during the repair and we don't want you to lose anything
- Remove any passcodes or security locks as we won't be able to start any repairs on your device if they're still active
- If you’re sending us an iPhone then turn off Find my iPhone as we won't be able to start your repair if it's still on
- Take your SIM card out and keep it safe. If you’re using an eSIM, you will need to uninstall the SIM following your phone manufacturer’s instructions.. You can reinstall the eSIM when you receive your phone back, for more info check out our eSIM Help.
- Keep hold of your battery, charger & other accessories – unless we’ve asked you to - but if the battery isn't removable, please don't try!
- Please ensure that you package your device securely before DPD come to collect it
How long will my repair take?
The courier will collect your device on the next working day or you can choose to send your phone to us in a pre-paid jiffy bag which we’ll send out to you in 3 to 5 working days. Please make sure you get proof of postage when you send us your device.
You’ll usually get your repaired device back within 7 to 10 working days and if we need to speak to you about the device you’ve sent us for repair we’ll email you.
Need to check the status of your repair?
You can check the status of your device repair whenever you like, using our repair tracking tool