Designed with older users in mind, the Doro 6620 brings ease-of-use front and centre with an intuitive interface, clear and loud sound, and emergency button for quick and easy support. Learn more about how the Doro 6620 could help you or a relative stay connected with what matters most.
Monthly phone and usage cost
£7.50with a 24 month contract
- 2 year warranty
- 500MB data, 250 minutes & 5000 texts
Programme up to five support numbers and get help in an emergency at the push of a button. Doro 6620 is Response by Doro ready, a new and easy-to-use service from Doro, created to give seniors extra security and relatives greater peace of mind.
HD Voice Technology
Clear, loud, and high-quality sound makes it easier to hear and be heard, so you can enjoy phone calls without anything getting in the way. Doro 6620 has the highest Hearing Aid Compatibility rating (T4/M4) making it compatible with the largest range of hearing aids.
Simple & Easy to use
Doro 6620’s interface and software are designed with ease-of-use in mind, with a backlit keyboard, large adjustable text, and quick access for making a call, taking a picture, or sending a text.
- 1. Our prices stay the same throughout your contract
- 2. Collect Clubcard points on every bill
- 3. Use Clubcard vouchers – worth double – to lower your bill
- 4. Get perks for all the family when you add them to your contract
- 5. You’ll get the right deal – our store colleagues aren’t on commission
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
Covid-19 update: with immediate effect, DPD will no longer ask customers to sign their handheld units and instead drivers will sign it on customer’s behalf.
Size / Weight
The small print
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms. Domestic and HFH usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges.