- Plans start from just £43.50 per month with no up-front cost
- All tariffs include 4G at no extra cost
- Customers on an Anytime Upgrade contract can upgrade their phone at any time
Tesco Mobile has announced that the Samsung S6 edge+ will be available to customers at a market leading £43.50 per month with no up-front cost. The handset will be available in Tesco Phone Shops and online from 4th September.
- The Galaxy S6 edge+ features a stylish dual-curved screen with a large display to experience more from the phone
- The phone comes with two cameras, a 5-megapixel selfie camera and 16-megapixel main camera
- The Galaxy S6 edge+ has 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage, to save photos, emails, music and more
Tesco Mobile will carry the full range of Samsung S6 edge+ in both black and gold. A range of tariffs are available to suit all users. All come without any up-front cost.
Samsung S6 edge+
|Upfront cost||Cost per month||Duration (months)||Minutes||Texts||Data (MB)|
Existing Tesco Mobile customers on an Anytime Upgrade contract will be able to upgrade to the Samsung S6 edge+ at any time.