Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
Long battery life
The J3 is super easy to use and has a long battery life. Watch a product video
Save £36 on all tariffs
Monthly contract length
Save £36 on all tariffs
Great battery life
With its great long-lasting battery, the J3 will keep going all day without needing to be recharged. If it’s low on power, you can simply switch to the device’s convenient Ultra Power Saving mode.
User-friendly Easy Mode
Make things simple with the J3’s Easy Mode. Turn on this user-friendly system and you’ll see fewer and larger icons on-screen so you can get to your favourite apps and features quickly and conveniently.
The J3 comes with 16GB of memory but can be expanded so you never have to delete another photo. Just grab a microSD™ card and you’ll be able to store even more games, music, photos and videos.
Anytime Upgrade Flex contracts - choose how you spread the cost of buying your new phone
- Spread the cost of buying your phone with a 0% APR representative phone credit contract and a contract length you choose
- With our 36 month contracts you get our lowest monthly payments, and you can flex your tariff up and down each month if you want more or less data
- With Anytime Upgrade Flex contracts you can upgrade at any time, just pay off your phone credit balance
- Once you’ve paid off the credit contract on your phone, you’ll pay less each month as you’ll only be paying for your airtime
Find out more about our Anytime Upgrade Flex contracts
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
You’ll need to sign for the delivery. Find out more about DPD delivery
Size / Weight
The small print
Requires a 36 month credit agreement at 0% APR and a 36 month service contract both with Tesco Mobile Limited. Subject to availability and your status. If your service contract period is longer than 24 months, your Early Termination Charges are limited to the first 24 months. Changing tariff down as well as up once per month only (Anytime Upgrade Flex contracts). Tesco Mobile Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its credit offering; No. 723698. Registered in England No. 4780736. Registered Office: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 tescomobile.com/terms
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms
Are you sure?
As an existing customer, you’ll get the same great deal as a new customer.
Going to the shop will stop your upgrade and anything in your basket will be removed.