Samsung Galaxy A8
5.6" super AMOLED screen
16MP & 8MP cameras
32GB memory with expandable me
The beautiful, smooth curves and ergonomic grip of the Galaxy A8 mean you won’t want to put it down.
Monthly contract length
Focus on what matters
Add flair and fun to your selfies with Live Focus mode on the dual front camera. It blurs the background so you and your friends stand out.
Whether out at night or caught in the dark, you can capture the scene clearly with the brilliant low-light capability on the A8.
Water and dust resistance
You want a phone that works wherever life takes you. The Galaxy A8 has an IP68* rating for water and dust resistance, so splashes, building sites or rain won’t slow you down.
*IP68 water resistant up to 1.5 metres from up to 30 minutes. Rinse in fresh water afterwards.
How Anytime Upgrade Flex works
- You have two contracts – one for your phone and one for your usage
- Your monthly payments depend on how long your phone contract is. Choose 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 months (the maximum contract length for usage is 24 months)
- Realised you don’t need all that data? Simple. You can move your tariff down
- You can upgrade whenever you want – just pay off your current phone
- Plus, you’ll pay less each month once you’ve paid off your phone as you just pay for your usage
Great for you, great for your pocket. Little things can make a big difference
Click here to find out more
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
You’ll need to sign for the delivery. Find out more about DPD delivery
The small print
Requires a 36 month credit agreement at 0% APR and a 36 month service contract both with Tesco Mobile Limited. Subject to availability and your status. If your service contract period is longer than 24 months, your Early Termination Charges are limited to the first 24 months. Changing tariff down as well as up once per month only (Anytime Upgrade Flex contracts). Tesco Mobile Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its credit offering; No. 723698. Registered in England No. 4780736. Registered Office: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 tescomobile.com/terms
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms
Are you sure?
As an existing customer, you’ll get the same great deal as a new customer.
Going to the shop will stop your upgrade and anything in your basket will be removed.