Sony Xperia XZ2
Free PlayStation® Plus 12 month subscription with your Sony Xperia XZ2
- You can claim a free PlayStation® Plus 12 month subscription with your Sony Xperia XZ2 purchase before 30th June.
- Code redemption period closes 27th July 2018.
- Free PlayStation® Plus 12 month subscription redemption expires 30th December 2018.
- To get your free subscription, simply set up your handset to which you will receive a push notification to claim your code via the Xperia Lounge.
All rights reserved. All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. PS4™ Vertical Stand sold separately. Internet connection and PSN account requirement. Game/console not included. PS+ 12 month subscription offer is available upon purchase of participating handsets: XZ2, XZ2 Compact, XZ1, XZ1 Compact and XZ Premium, with the offer running from 5th April to 00:00 30th June and is available to download via Xperia Lounge. All claims must be made by 27th July 2018. Available in UK & Ireland. For full T&Cs please visit sonymobile.com/gb/promotions/playstation-plus. Use of Remote Play requires a PS4™ system, DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, Sony Entertainment Network account and internet high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps. Use of your home WiFi is recommended. Some games do not support Remote Play.
Click here for full T&Cs.
Crystal clear camera
Shoot photos and videos with outstanding colour and clarity using the Xperia XA2’s 23MP camera with Sony’s light sensitive Exmor RSTM for mobile sensor plus 4K video recording. Or create fun, slow-motion videos in HD.
Ergonomic, durable and safe
With a 5.2″ full HD display, loop surface and borderless design, the Xperia XA2 looks as good as it feels to hold. Unlock it with the fingerprint sensor on the back.
A battery that's built to last
The Xperia XA2 gives you power you can rely on. The Smart Stamina, Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Battery Care technologies all work to monitor your battery’s performance, so you can stay powered up for longer.
UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
You’ll need to sign for the delivery. Find out more about DPD delivery
Click+Collect is available from over 2600 Tesco stores.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and your order will be despatched the same day
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend (or bank holidays) and your parcel will be despatched on the next working day
- You’ll need to bring photo ID when you come to collect your order
- You’ll be sent an email / SMS when your order is ready for collection
- We’ll keep your order at the collection point for 14 days
To see if there’s a store nearby, use our Click+Collect store locator
Size / Weight
The small print
Phone subject to availability and locked to the Tesco Mobile network. 4G offering is subject to coverage and requires a 4G SIM. Full terms and conditions and call charges are available at http://www.tescomobile.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/pay-as-you-go/pay-as-you-go-service-terms-conditions
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms
Are you sure?
As an existing customer, you'll get the same great deal as a new customer.
Going to the shop will stop your upgrade and anything in your basket will be removed.