Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
What's in the Box
Cable supplied in box without power adapter. Starter kit can be purchased separately.
Smooth Experience, Powerful Processing
The Galaxy A53 is powered with a 5nm Octa-core processor, viewed on Galaxy’s 120Hz Super AMOLED display and 5G compatible making your experience as smooth as ever. Enjoy the feeling, whether you're gaming, streaming or chatting with friends. Everything is just so… smooth.
Capture The Moment
Make moments into memories with the Galaxy A53 5G's 4 cameras. Shoot sharp and steady and explore the latest features such as the AI Image Enhancer, helping you take your photos to the next level.
A Battery That Lasts
A battery that keeps going, just like you. The Galaxy A53 5G automatically saves power during your downtime, so you can keep playing, streaming and scrolling when you choose to.
Awesome Sound. Awesome Protection
The Galaxy A53 5G offers immersive sound with with Dolby Atmos. Hear clearly, wherever you may be. And rain won't stop play, with the A53's awesome water resistance.
Samsung Galaxy A53 FAQs:
Samsung A53 Camera ReviewThe Samsung Galaxy A53 5G offers an incredible camera. With OIS, you can record smoother shots. Finer details shine through, even in low lighting. The AI image enhancer can remaster photos instantly.
How big is the Galaxy A53?
How good is the Samsung A53 battery life?The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G battery runs up to 2 days. The 5000mAh battery will keep you streaming, chatting, and playing. It offers incredibly fast charging, so you won’t have to wait long to be back in action. Plus, AI power management will automatically enter Power saving mode at times tailored to suit your routine.
Does the Samsung A53 have no headphone jack?
When was the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G released?
Where can I find Samsung A53 reviews?At Tesco Mobile, customer reviews are available for every phone we sell. To see all available reviews, you can select “Customer Reviews” when browsing a product on our website. Alternatively, you can select “Ask an Owner” to view specific questions and answers about that product.
Does the Samsung A53 have wireless charging?The Samsung A53 does not support wireless charging, although it does benefit from 25W super-fast charging.
How to screenshot on the Samsung A53?You can take a screenshot on the Samsung A53 by using the hardware buttons. Press the power button and volume down button simultaneously and wait for the screen to flash. To edit or delete, tap on the screenshot preview. Alternatively, you can wait for the preview to dismiss to automatically save your screenshot to the Gallery app.
How to turn off the Samsung A53?To turn off the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, first press and hold the Side key and volume down button, then choose Power off. You need to tap Power off a second time before the A53 is turned off.
Ultra-Wide camera: f/2.2
Depth camera: f/2.4
Macro camera: f/2.4
Ultra-Wide camera: 12
Depth camera: 5
Macro camera: 5
- OfferSamsungSamsung Galaxy A33 5G£21.99a monthwith a phone credit contract 0% APRClubcard PriceFrom £18.99 a monthClaim 2 months free YouTube PremiumIn stock
- OfferSamsungSamsung Galaxy A13£12.99a monthwith a phone credit contract 0% APRClubcard PriceClubcard Prices available on selected deals2 offers available see detailsOffersClaim 2 months free YouTube PremiumHurry! While stocks last.In stock
- SamsungSamsung Galaxy S21 FE£29.99a monthwith a phone credit contract 0% APR3 offers available see detailsOffersClaim up to £150 trade-in bonusEnjoy 6 months of Disney+ from SamsungHurry! While stocks last.In stock
- OfferSamsungSamsung Galaxy S22£35.49a monthwith a phone credit contract 0% APRClubcard PriceFrom £29.99 a month2 offers available see detailsOffersClaim up to £150 trade-in bonusEnjoy 6 months of Disney+ from SamsungIn stock
- SamsungSamsung Galaxy Z Flip3£35.49a monthwith a phone credit contract 0% APREnjoy 6 months of Disney+ from SamsungIn stock