Apple iPhone SE (2020)
Same Great Design
A Better Camera for 2020
Brilliant Specs, Storage and V
Apple’s second-generation iPhone SE is their most affordable iPhone yet still featuring an A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, and the best single-camera system available in an iPhone. All that, with a hand-pleasing compact design for those who prefer pocket-friendly handsets.
NewGet a one-year Apple TV+ subscription- see below
Phone contract length
Monthly phone and usage cost
£22.49on a 36 month phone credit contract
0% APR representative
- Change your tariff down as well as up
- Upgrade whenever you like
- You'll have two contracts - a 36 month phone contract and a 1 month rolling usage contract. Why?
- 1GB data, 5000 minutes & 5000 texts
This product isn’t available on Pay as you go
Get a one-year Apple TV+ subscription when you buy an eligible Apple device.
Get one year of Apple TV+ when you purchase an eligible Apple device—and watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film. Claim your one-year free Apple TV+ subscription in the Apple TV app, starting November 1, 2019.
How to claim your gift
1. Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple TV app on November 1 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest version of iOS, iPad OS, tvOS, or macOS.
3. The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
4. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method.
Only one offer per family. You can share your one year of free Apple TV+ with up to five other family members through iCloud Family Sharing.
Must purchase device before launch of new Apple TV+. Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within three months after first setting up your new device.
Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a £4.99 monthly subscription that starts after the one-year free trial. Plan automatically renews until cancelled.
Click Here For FAQ’s and Terms & Conditions.
Same Great Design
iPhone SE (2020) features an aerospace-grade aluminium and durable glass design. Its 4.7-inch Retina HD display boasts True Tone technology to adjust the screen’s white balance for a more natural paper-like viewing experience. Oh, and it’s even brought back the home button.
A Better Camera for 2020
Start taking better photos. iPhone SE features the best single-camera system ever in an iPhone with a 12-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Wide camera and links up with the smart A13 Bionic to unlock the benefits of computational photography, including Portrait Mode, all six Portrait Lighting effects, and Depth Control.
Brilliant Specs, Storage and Variety
iPhone’s second-gen iPhone SE (2020) comes in white, black and (PRODUCT)red. For storage, iPhone SE comes in three storage sizes – 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
As for the specs, the iPhone SE includes an A13 Bionic chip – the fastest available in a smartphone.
Double up with Clubcard
- Use your Clubcard vouchers to pay less each month, or save upfront
- You could save £4 off your bill with 200 Clubcard points
- Or use £30 in Clubcard vouchers to knock £60 off your new contract
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
Covid-19 update: with immediate effect, DPD will no longer ask customers to sign their handheld units and instead drivers will sign it on customer’s behalf.
The small print
Requires a 36 month credit agreement at 0% APR and a rolling monthly usage contract, both with Tesco Mobile Limited. Subject to availability and your status. You will need to pay off any outstanding credit agreement charges on your phone if you terminate your usage agreement early. You can change your tariff down as well as up once per month only. Tesco Mobile Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its credit offering; No. 723698. Registered in England No. 4780736. Registered Office: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 tescomobile.com/terms
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms