Apple iPhone 12
5G for superfast downloads
6.1" Super Retina XDR display
A14 Bionic chip
iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with superfast 5G. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail. Find out more
Save £132 with 6 months half price usage on selected tariffs over 36 months
Phone contract length
Monthly phone and usage cost
£34.99on a 36 month phone credit contract
0% APR representative
- Change your tariff down as well as up
- Upgrade whenever you like
- You'll have two contracts - a 36 month phone contract and a 1 month rolling usage contract. Why?
- 3GB data, 5000 minutes & 5000 texts
This product isn’t available on Pay as you go
Half price usage on us for 6 months
On selected tariffs only. Saving will be applied to customers’ bill as a bill credit in months 2-7 (inclusive) for new customers and months 1-6 (inclusive) for existing or upgrading customers. First month’s full monthly payment to be paid at point of sales for new customers. Promotion ends 28 February 2021.
Promotion terms and conditions
Stated saving achieved over the duration of credit agreement; discount applied to monthly payments and will vary dependent on agreement length. Ends 28th February 2020.
Experience iPhone 12
iPhone 12. 5G to download movies on the fly and stream high-quality video. Beautifully bright 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display. Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance. Incredible low-light photography with Night mode on all cameras. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing, and playback. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging. Let the fun begin.
iPhone 12 Key Features
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display
• Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
• 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming
• A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
• Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
- 1. Our prices stay the same throughout your contract
- 2. Collect Clubcard points on every bill
- 3. Use Clubcard vouchers – worth double – to lower your bill
- 4. Get perks for all the family when you add them to your contract
- 5. You’ll get the right deal – our store colleagues aren’t on commission
Tesco Mobile Protect
Tesco Mobile Protect is worldwide insurance for if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You can get Tesco Mobile Protect when you buy a new phone or upgrade with us. It’s available on most of our pay monthly phones. You can choose from two types of cover, depending on your budget and what you’d like cover for.
All of our policies include:
- Accidental drops and spills (including cracked screens and liquid damage)
- Use by friends and family
- Out of warranty breakdown
- >99% next day replacement
If you opt for our full cover option, you’re also covered for loss and theft.
Free UK delivery with DPD
We deliver to your home address Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays.
- Order before 4pm, Monday to Friday and you’ll get it next day (98% of orders are delivered next day)
- Order after 4pm or at the weekend and you’ll get it within two working days
Deliveries to remote areas and Northern Ireland may take a little longer.
You’ll get text and email updates from us and DPD about your delivery. You can also use the DPD app to track your delivery
Covid-19 update: with immediate effect, DPD will no longer ask customers to sign their handheld units and instead drivers will sign it on customer’s behalf.
Size / Weight
The small print
Requires a 36 month credit agreement at 0% APR and a rolling monthly usage contract, both with Tesco Mobile Limited. Subject to availability and your status. You will need to pay off any outstanding credit agreement charges on your phone if you terminate your usage agreement early. You can change your tariff down as well as up once per month only. Usage beyond a Fair Usage Policy may attract other charges. Tesco Mobile Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its credit offering; No. 723698. Registered in England No. 4780736. Registered Office: Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 tescomobile.com/terms
When periodically travelling in our Home From Home Destinations across Europe and beyond (HFH), calls and texts to standard UK landlines, UK mobile numbers, HFH landlines, HFH mobiles as well as data usage, will be charged as in the UK. Full details, current list of HFH Destinations, charges, and terms are available at tescomobile.com/terms.