You need to have successfully registered as eligible with your NHS team. To do this, please find the guidance from the NHS below:
The HR director or director of workforce in your organisation is responsible for setting up a process to triage eligible staff. They may nominate a deputy to co-ordinate this.
The co-ordinator will be your single point of contact. You should check whether you’re eligible for the offer before contacting the co-ordinator and requesting a nomination.
Process for NHS employees
- Your co-ordinator will contact you to let you know how to request a nomination.
- Request a nomination with your co-ordinator.
- Your co-ordinator will identify whether you’re eligible.
4.Your data will be sent to a secure NHS mailbox and then direct to the service provider by a secure transfer.
- Service providers will action the request or get directly in touch with you to discuss options.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email or text message to let you know that the process is complete.
For an employee process map to help you understand these steps visually, please visit the NHS free data website.