Check your usage
Your allowance is how many minutes, texts and data you can use within a certain period of time and your usage is how much you’ve used of that allowance. Your allowance is refreshed each month on your bill date. You can check when your bill date is by downloading our Tesco Mobile app or by logging in to My Account.
Check your pay monthly usage
- Check your usage and get a full usage summary
- Change your monthly data bundle
- Buy a one-off data bundle or increase your monthly data allowance
- Change your safety buffer
Adding a safety buffer
A safety buffer allows you to set the amount you’re happy to spend above your monthly tariff on things not included in your monthly allowance. By adding a safety buffer, you also won’t need to worry about going over your data allowance.
You can find out how to add or change your safety buffer with our guide
Check your pay as you go usage
There are a few easy ways to keep track of your pay as you go usage, so you can choose which one is best for you:
- Download our free Tesco Mobile app onAndroid or iPhone to easily see what you’ve got left of your bundles, free credit, data minutes and texts down.
- To check your balance and see how much credit you have left, simply call 282 free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
- To check the status of your bundles, text the word BALANCE to 2112 for free and we’ll reply with your remaining balance of minutes, texts and data
- You can log in to My Account to check your top-up balance and bundles.