Anytime Upgrade Flex TariffClose Article
The Anytime Upgrade Flex tariff lets you get the latest mobile devices at our lowest monthly price whilst giving you greater tariff flexibility.
Your monthly bill is made of two payments, covered by one monthly direct debit: a device payment for your phone, and your usage payment for your minutes, texts and data. These different types of payment allow for more flexibility with your tariff.
This tariff is based on:
- A 30 month contract with our lowest monthly price
- The ability to move your tariff up or down at any point in the contract
- Our Flex Promise which means after 24 months you can hand your phone back to us and as long as it’s in good working order* we’ll use it to pay off any device and usage payments you’ve got left so you can upgrade to any other brand new phone
- The option to upgrade your phone earlier than 24 months by paying off the remaining device payments and choosing a new one
- The ability to keep your phone after 30 months when your monthly payments drops to the cost of your usage payments
It differs from Anytime Upgrade as it’s a longer contract but during that time you’ve got the choice of moving your tariff up and down. You can also keep your phone after 30 months. Like with Anytime Upgrade you can choose to pay off the remaining device earlier than the length of your contract and upgrade to a new phone.
Please note Anytime Upgrade Flex is currently only available via Phone Shops and Telesales.
For more information take a look at our FAQs.
*Good working order means well used but in full working order / useable. Don’t worry about small nicks and chips. The screen and back cover can both have scratches as long as the phone still works.