Phone repairsClose Article
How do I book a repair?
Is my phone in warranty?
How long will my repair take?
How do I check a repair?
- Make sure you back up any data where possible, as your device will be reset during the repair and we don't want you to lose anything
- Remove any passcodes or security locks as we won't be able to start any repairs on your device if they're still active
- If you’re sending us an iPhone then turn off Find my iPhone as we won't be able to start your repair if it's still on
- Take your SIM card out and keep it safe
- Keep hold of your battery, charger & other accessories – unless we’ve asked you to - but if the battery isn't removable, please don't try!
- Damaged/cracked/chipped LCD screen
- Damaged charger port/USB connector
- Damaged casings
- Damaged SIM pin(s)
- Damaged battery pin(s)
- Damaged SD card reader
- Damaged headphone jack
- Damage to any other ports on the device
- Damaged/cracked camera/lens
- Liquid indicators triggered
- Internal physical damage once device is opened
- Internal liquid damage to any part within the device
- If it's previously been repaired with unofficial parts, for example a non-standard replacement screen - you'll have to pay for us to replace them with standard parts
The courier will collect your device on the next working day or you can choose to send your phone to us in a pre-paid jiffy bag which we’ll send out to you in 3 to 5 working days. Please make sure you get proof of postage when you send us your device.