Five favourite numbers terms & conditions
Five favourite numbers is included in Triple your Credit and Standard tariffs if you activated before the 28th February 2011.
Use of Tesco Mobile 'favourite numbers' service is subject to the current version of the terms and conditions for Tesco Mobile services, which are available on the Service terms and conditions.
- 'Favourite numbers': cheaper calls and text messages to five standard UK mobile or fixed-line numbers. Available on the Tesco Mobile Pay As You Go tariff and Pay Monthly tariffs with Flexible Credit. For full details of current call and text message charges please see full list of call charges.
- To set-up the 'favourite numbers' call 282 free from your Tesco Mobile and follow the instructions. Please allow 48 hours for the discount to your chosen numbers to be active.
- Your five selected numbers must be either standard UK mobile or fixed-line numbers only. Calls and text messages (if applicable) to these selected numbers must be made in the UK to be valid for the lower rate.
- Five favourite numbers are not available to customers on our Extra or Pay as you go Lite tariffs. To switch tariffs please click here.
- Offer excludes calls made to mobile internet, premium rate, free phone, media messaging, voicemail, information services and international calls made in the UK or abroad.
- To benefit from your half-price text messages and half-price calls you need to ensure that when dialling your selected numbers, you dial them using the same format as you have given them to us when registering.
- There are no limits to the number of half-price calls or half-price text messages you can make in any one month period to your selected numbers.
- Minimum call charge will remain at 12p.
- If your mobile number is barred for whatever reason then you may lose the benefits of your 'favourite numbers', and be required to set them up again.
- Once you have activated your 'favourite numbers', you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions in relation to this service.
- 'Favourite numbers' are subject to reasonable use as determined by Tesco Mobile. Tesco Mobile reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any elements of the service.