Disney Competition Terms and Conditions
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over who have consented to the Promoter’s use of any uploaded data for administering the competition and for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes.
2. Promotion Period: Entries may be submitted between 00:00am on 24 July 2017 and 23:59pm on 3 September 2017.
3. No purchase is necessary; however internet access and a valid email account is required.
4. To Enter: visit www.tescomobile.com/disneylifecompetition, watch the Disney Pixar Cars 3 trailer. Read the competition question and select one of the multiple choice options. Enter your email address, contact details, and full name and click the submit button.
5. Entrants must follow the entry procedure in order to have a valid entry. The Promoter will at its sole discretion decide and approve successful entries.
6. The Prize:
Return economy flights for family of four (two adults and two children under 12) from London airport to Nice airport. Winners to arrive at Nice airport on 24 May, 2018 and departing May 28, 2018.
Ground transfers from Nice airport to Monaco hotel included.
4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS (bed and breakfast) hotel stay in family room for family of four (two adults and two children under 12) at HOTEL SERVOTEL, SAINT ISIDORE/NICE:
SHUTTLE TRANSFERS for winner and their guests FROM HOTEL SERVOTEL, SAINT ISIDORE TO MONTE CARLO
One three course dinner at RESTAURANT BRASSERIE LE CAP for the winner and their guests:.
FORMULA 1 RACING TICKETS: the winner and their guests will be in the heart of the action across three days during the Monaco Grand Prix from May 25-27, 2018
Travel insurance is included
Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email within 3 working days after the end of the Promotion Period. Each winner’s name and social media handle will be included in the promotion of the winning entries by the Promoter.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or claims that are late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected, network failure or delayed.
9. General: If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
10. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
11. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
12. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
13. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
15. The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
16. The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
17. The Promoter will decide who is open to this promotional competitions but DJP insists at least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
18. Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. Neither the Promoter nor DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. arranges entry visas.
19. All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
20. Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents (which in this case is The Walt Disney Company Limited) to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
21. Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
22. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
23. The prize must be taken from May 24, 2018 until May 28, 2018, no alternate dates will be provided. Winner and their guests must travel together on the same routing. All elements of the prize must be taken together.
24. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
25. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
26. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
27. The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
PROMOTER: Tesco Mobile Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GA. VAT No. 815384524 (“Tesco Mobile” or the “Promoter”).