When you’re making a call or sending a text, you don’t need to add the UK country code, just dial or text the number as you would in the UK. The numbers in your phonebook will work just fine, too.
You can avoid any unwanted data roaming charges by turning off data roaming on your phone before you leave and by using any free Wi-Fi services where you are
· make a one-off payment
· increase or remove your safety buffer by calling 4488 free from your Tesco Mobile phone
· change your safety buffer via our app
If you’re expecting to use your phone while you’re away, you could increase your safety buffer before you go. You can also remove your safety buffer. Just remember that you could run up a larger than expected bill as you won’t get any warnings, other than when you get near your account limit.
You can make a one-off payment in the UK by calling 4444 free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
See call charges from abroad to the UK
- If you're in an EU country, it's free to receive messages to your voicemail. To listen to a message costs the same as a call back to the UK
- If you're not in an EU country, it's the cost of a call back to the UK to receive a message, whether you listen to it or not. It's the cost of another call back to the UK to listen to a message
Pay as you go
- Wherever you are in the world, it's the cost of a call back to the UK to receive a voicemail, whether you listen to it or not. It's also the cost of another call back to the UK to listen to a voicemail
- If you have problems using your phone abroad, please call our team on + 44 301 4455 from another phone and we'll be happy to help