- Call 282 from your Tesco Mobile phone to opt in to the Triple Credit tariff on Pay as you go
- Then just top-up by £10, £15 or £20
You have to be on the Triple Credit tariff on Pay as you go. To transfer your tariff, call 282 free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
How long will my free credit last for?
What's my monthly anniversary date?
It's the day when:
- you have to use up your free credit by
- you need to top-up by, in order to get free credit that month
If I don't top-up before my monthly anniversary date, what happens?
We'll text you five days before your monthly anniversary date to remind you. If you don't top-up, you can still carry on using your phone as normal. You just won’t get any free credit. You’ll get free credit the next time you top up and this date will become your new monthly anniversary date.
What can I use my free credit on?
- UK calls to standard UK landline and mobile numbers starting 01, 02 and 03
- UK to UK video calls
- Calls to our Customer Care team in the UK
- Calls to voicemail from the UK
- Text messages and MMS to UK mobiles
- UK mobile internet browsing
- Calls starting 08 and 05 to non-geographic and free phone numbers
- Calls to non-standard or special 07 numbers
- Calls to numbers being used for call-forwarding services, onward-calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share
- Calls to any number starting with these codes - 06, 07744, 0845, 079112, 070, 07755, 0870, 079118, 076, 078255, 0871, 079245, 0500, 078730, 077000, 079246, 0505, 07892, 07755, 079879, 0808 and 078930
- Premium rate calls and texts
- Making calls and sending texts while you're abroad
- Calls and texts to international numbers