How to view your billClose Article
You'll get a text or email from us each month when your bill is ready, depending on which method you've chosen. Although we don't send paper bills, all our online bills come in a print-friendly format.
To view your bill, log in to your pay monthly account. There's help there if you can't remember your username or password. Once you've logged in:
- Click on View details of my bills and payments
- You'll see a list of your bills and payments with the most recent listed first
- Click on View to see the details of a particular bill
You can also view your bill on the Tesco Mobile app.
Change the format of your bills
If you'd like to view your bill as a summary, itemised or VAT invoice, you'll need to change your bill's format. Once you've logged into My Account:
- Click on View or change my account details
- Click on the Bill format dropdown box and select either Summary, Itemised or VAT
- Click on Update at the bottom of the page
- You'll get a message at the top of the page confirming your changes
We've also got lots of help on payment and bill dates.